Coolmaterial.com is filled with, well, cool material, and there’s nothing cooler than sounding like you know a lot about bourbon. As drinkers who think Knob Creek is the pinnacle of high-dollar booze, we’re definitely not qualified to judge the merits of their list of “15 bourbons we need to try at least once.” Yet. But being told we need to try bourbon is really good enough, and it’s always nice to have plans for the weekend.
Here’s a condensed rundown of Coolmaterial’s suggestions. For the complete story, click here.
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 20 Year
- Hudson Baby Bourbon Whisky
- Noah’s Mill
- Black Maple Hill 16-Year-Old Small Batch
- W.L. Weller 12 Year
- Four Roses Single Barrel
- Widow Jane 8 Year
- Jefferson’s Ocean: Aged at Sea
- Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
- A.H. Hirsch Reserve
- John E. Fitzgerald Larceny
- George T. Stagg
- Willet Pot Still Reserve